Happy Monday Everybody!
I have been M.I.A since I traveled to California to visit family and celebrate my cousin Henry’s high school graduation. I’m currently a zombie because our connecting flight from Arizona to Baltimore was over two hours delayed, which means I didn’t get home and in bed until 4:00am. This also means that I also took off today from work. I slept in until 11:00am, then did laundry and grocery shopping to get ready for my three day work week (yes, I’m off again on Friday, but for my yearly physical with my primary care doctor…so nothing quite as fun).
Here are some of the main points from the trip:
– Getting on a plane with these two
– Getting a cheeseburger ‘animal style’ from In-n-Out burger (along with fries and chocolate milkshake, of course)
– Completing Bootcamp and HIIT classes led by my Aunt Andrea (not pictured). She kicked all of our butts, but I’ve decided I want to be like her when I grow up!
– Watching my cousin, Henry, graduate from high school
– Going to ‘The Rock’ (i.e. Alcatraz)
– Seeing some crazy big Redwood trees
I definitely don’t want to go back to reality tomorrow, but I only have five more days until the Baltimore 10 miler, so I have something else to look forward to 🙂
Anything fun and exciting happen while I was gone?
Running any races this weekend?